View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:45 AM   #64
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Just because 'everyone' says it, or even believes it, doesn't make it true. I'm saying maybe we need to question this as a statement of fact until we see some hard evidence supporting that belief. Your post asks me to accept the belief as fact without proof and then goes on to ask me to disprove the unsupported fact when we have all seemed to agree there is no documented proof either way (at least I've seen no claims that people have such evidence). That seems backwards logic to me.
Everyone says it's so. It seems to make sense that it would be so. I don't really care whether or not it's so. You haven't bribed me to doubt that it's so. So it's true enough for me.

.em ot drawkcab mees t'nseod tI
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote