View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #15
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
I am one of the ones having crashes, but I haven't seen any other reports of people having problems like I'm having. I think I just got a bad unit. I love the device itself and feel sure that these problems will not be present after I exchange it for another unit.

(And the the point that people only post about their problems: That's probably true in my case. I don't think I ever posted to say how easy and trouble-free my Sony PRS-T1 has been. It runs like a diesel, but without the smell!)

I found my Glo by going to the American Booksellers Association web site and locating a member store in my area. I checked that store's site (Park Road Books in Charlotte, NC) and called to confirm they had the device in stock.

Courtney
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote