View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #19
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
There's a nice write-up on the History of E-Books here.

Even though I love gadgets, I prefer functionality over "looks" (I especially avoid iPods)...
I bet... that you're one of many people who do not like aPple computers and who, by some kind of I don't know what feeling will go out of their way to spit on aPple. I bet that you've never touched a Touch because of the aforesaid... reason.

Man you're missing on something TRULY functional! Why?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote