View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 12:23 AM   #45
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
Great Job, Mr. Jobs. Your arguments that flash is prone to crash got me to change my website, which worked fine when it was all flash, so that it crashes Apple's own browser on Apple products, but nothing else. Job well done, yes, Mr. Jobs.
Poor Steve can't deal with the truth. His software staff should quit worshiping at their leader's feet and take a few courses on Remedial Programming 101. If Flash means Crash, why does Flash take up less than 10% of the CPU time on my Windows XP dinosaur computer, when I visit the website Frab's referred to? I turned on 10 songs and a video, in an attempt to push my browser (Chrome) to its limits. It did not skip a beat. Why do we keep debating this subject? Chrome, Firefox and IE can deal with Flash, but Stevie's crybaby programmers can't. The Emperor has no clothes! When are responsible people going to call him out on that?