View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
I dont know is this is a bug or is the way the new FW reacts but when i try to change font on a FB2 file after it changes it return to bookshelf, is this normal? (it saves the position before returning to bookshelf so when i open it again im on the same page).
This is likely a feature. Changing fonts can often lead to reformatting of pages due to fonts being different width. The point size only refers to height.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote