View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #11
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Sorry, I'm not that converscent in CoolReader. However, my files have not lost the first letter of the files, in RTF. I haven't gone into it much since the revised March F/W so I can't say whether it is not keeping the settings or not.
On page 2 of the CoolReader settings menu there is a setting telling CoolReader if you want to honor the books CSS settings or not. I set "preformatted text" to OFF, when I do not want CoolReader using the books formatting. That keeps the paragraph spacing and indents the way I want them instead of what the book may have tried to set them to. Since I build all my own FB2 files, I usually only have to resort to that for EPUB. You can also turn off "embedded styles" if you want to. Of course you can also do all of that in your own format specific CSS in the /crengine folder as well.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote