View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:17 AM   #67
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Ho yes, that's a really bad thing to only boot from SD card. You need to use another card ? Ho wait, I need to install Linux on it before showing you the marvelous photo you do. And I need to reformat it before because it only work with a specially formated SD card.

By the way Harry, I don't know about the DR1000, but the Illiad doesn't need a SD/MMC/CompactFlash card to boot.

And I don't says that devices should not let you boot from an external media (SD/MMC/CF...) but that the main OS should be in internal memory.
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote