View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #62
CTH
Zealot
CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

well with a defective sceen it is also a piece of junk just like any other reader,there is also critical components but I at least has never had a card reader breakdown.

I rather have a SD card OS than a internal OS with a limited space, there might be so many things we can do now that could have been impossible if the space for the OS was to limited!

Sure there might be some dissadvantages but there is also advantages with this solution, we havent tried it yet but as far as I can say it seems to be a pretty good idea.
CTH is offline   Reply With Quote