View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 01:57 PM   #1
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Two months on; still in love. Join the love wagon! :)

Yep, 2 months ago I received my Reader, and I'm still in love. Yes, our relationship was off to a stormy start with a few QC issues, but after my replacement came in, I've been a happy camper ever since. Every time I pick her up, she amazes me. And my wife just got involved in a Reader Relationship of her own last week. So now we're a foursome.

Who else is feeling the love like me?
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote