View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 06:46 PM   #77
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
The burning question is: Did Zelda wear her socks?
zelda definitely wore her socks but she wished she was wearing ten pairs, because it is FREEZING tonight !!!! wow.

the meetup went really great, we had about 15 people and 12 stayed for dinner. discussion was very lively and geeky, with conversations about hardware (of course), software too, publishers, formats, piracy, drm... and many other topics. lots and lots of hardware of all sorts too !

as usual i was a bit frustrated not to be able to participate in every conversation at the same time ! i really must do some more resarch on ubiquity. i have to say that mobileread is frequented by a very good class of people.

we wish that you all could have been there too, and we drank a toast to absent friends, thinking of you ! (were your ears burning, around 9 or 9.30pm ?)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote