View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #14
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
hope they dont remove the phone number blocker , had to buy an app for that as my iphone didnt have it but my old phone did

was very surprised a modern touch screen phone like my apple didnt have this in the last ios . my other was a non touch screen phone about 10 yeas old
sian is offline   Reply With Quote