View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 02:18 AM   #11
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
When testing Marvin for iOS 7 (beta 2) I discovered that apps that use the built-in dictionary crash when defining a word (including Marvin, iBooks and other readers). Can anyone running the beta confirm this?
I just tested it for you, and yeah, I can confirm this. Beta 3 will be out on the 8th, hopefully that it'll be one of the things fixed.

I would NOT install the beta if anyone is really thinking about it. I haven't had my touchscreen stop working today as I just picked up the iPad just now, but it has happened at least 10 times now.

It's not so much apps not working, it's the OS that has issues.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote