View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Wow, iOS7 is simply gorgeous on the iPad Mini

As with most people, I was really, really depressed when I saw iOS7 for the first time. It freaked me out. I thought it looked tacky and disgusting. I thought that this would be the last iOS based device I would ever get.

The iPad beta came out today, and all I can say is wow. It's gorgeous. Especially for us readers, it's a great update.

The mostly white scheme makes for a nice touch because the invert colors feature is much more useful. There's also a new feature called "Dynamic Larger Type" which will let you set the font size for your apps (ranging from smaller than the standard up to HUGE). You can also now bold the text, increase contrast on some of the backgrounds, and even turn off the new background effects.

Definitely cool so far.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote