View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:21 AM   #23
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
I am constantly amazed by how different people's opinions of the PW battery life are. I keep the wifi on and my battery lasts a blink. Well, ok, 12 hours. Lots of blinks. But still, not very long.
So people say 'it's the wifi/3g'. But the battery on my KT was endless.
Hence, it is the screen.
It's easy to determine whether it's the screen or the WiFi. Time the battery life first with WiFi on, and then with WiFi off.

What brightness do you have your screeen set to? The lighting uses many times more power at maximum brightness than at mid brightness-levels.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote