View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #14
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
It is not listed on their website under plans, however when you select the option to cancel your membership, they will give you this option. You get all the benefits of membership except you do not get any monthly credits. This would work for those users who want to purchase occasional books. I did this with my husband's account in August, I am thinking about cancelling mine and switching to this plan also.
I have an audible yearly contract because when I bought my Ipod Touch they discounted the Touch for paying monthly for Audible. SO I have one or two more months left, then can I convert to the $9.95 yearly amount? Or do I have to cancel it? I don't think I can since I signed up for the year though.

If I want a audible book from Amazon to go with a Kindle book do I have to have an Audible account.
new is offline   Reply With Quote