View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:47 AM   #13
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Should be offered to you when you cancel a trial membership. My husband cancelled his trial and was first offered 3 more months for half price and when he said no to that then he was offered the yearly $9.95 plan.

Btw, you don't need an Audible membership plan to take advantage of whispersync for voice and the corresponding discounted Audible audiobooks, just an Audible account.
It is for this reason alone I am considering getting rid of my monthly plan. In fact I sent Audible an email asking them what would be the benefit of keeping the plan since I can get the membership prices with the Whispersync. I am seriously considering getting rid of it when my Harlequin Blaze expires in December.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote