View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #58
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
If eInk departs and there isn't a non-backlit replacement, I'll quite reading and increase my reliance upon audiobooks for literature.

Reading is not a must have activity in my life.
I won't quit reading, but I might go back to pbooks (not that I've entirely left them). It really depends on whether there's a tablet replacement in terms of size, weight, battery life etc.

But I doubt that eInk will go away, unless tablets start competing with them head to head on price. And the backlight, weight & battery issues will still be a drawback.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote