View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #5
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterhondak View Post
There was another thread about it a little while ago? But I don't buy books so I didn't read it in a way to remember the answer. The title was the same as yours.
so if you look back in the posts you might find your answer.
I didn't see such a thread, so I must have missed it. I'll check for it more thoroughly. Thanks!

And you don't buy books? Crazy. Almost all of mine were purchased, very few were freebies (and none pirated). I must have bought 200 books since getting my Kobo at Christmas.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote