View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #13
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
In the previous versions of Sigil, when you turned Tidy off, Pretty-Print was still enabled (handles indentation, line-spacing and such). It couldn't truly be turned "Off" before. Now, I believe (and someone will correct me if I'm wrong, of course) off is truly off: indentation, grouping of inline elements, and line-spacing is entirely up to you. At least it's supposed to work that way, I think.
Ahhh, ok that makes sense. So not so much a bug but a feature... I can live with that