Thread: Cover size?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
Joseph Picard
Enthusiast
Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Cover size?

I'm almost done the conversion of my first novel (2 more to do after this! Hopefully I've LEARNT enough to make the next voyages easier)

But I'm having one of my 'final problems' with the cover size.. If I use a smaller-ish file, it WORKS, but it's a tad small onscreen...(when reading, mind you, not in book selection menus) if I go with 600x800, nothing shows up... as if it just didn't accept displaying it.

I'm targeting epub and mobi, and I get similar results as I convert to either one.

Is there a magic number than google has failed to tell me?
Joseph Picard is offline   Reply With Quote