View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:46 AM   #5
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
I've bought 4 for the Vox so far (all kids books). Ordering books is easy...my beef is that they aren't categorized very well, and the search functionality does not really work well. I complained to a higher-up at Kobo about the search - and that I even searched by ISBN for a book that I couldn't find by title (but I found it on the kobo bookstore on my PC, but for some reason couldn't find it on the mobile store...?), and THAT didn't work either! I believe they are aware that their search functionality is not really that advanced (try doesn't work at all) and needs improvement. But, no worries - for now, the selection of Vox books is small, so browsing through them wasn't too onerous...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote