View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #139
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Very good pics both of you. The only problem that I see is that the switch appears to be a surface mount type i.e. it does not have solder pins that go through the board, it solders on to the board on the same side as the switch body.

The picture of the back I referred to was one of the back of the physical switch itself like tekknogenius' #137 only much more of the back of the switch (#137 appears to show it has 4 pins but I can't be sure.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote