View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 10:49 AM   #10
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by molman View Post
Don't you think the title should be "My Kobo is Junk". I'm rocking a sample size of two units from Borders (US) with none of the issues you are proclaiming. I'm sorry but I just struggle with posts like these where people make sweeping proclamations.
I think everyone feels the frustration of having a new gadget fail, and we understand the implied "My..." in front of the complaint. One benefit of forums like this is we can judge for ourselves how common problems are. Personally my KT has been fine (except for recent Storage Error issues), although I'm starting to wish that Kobo tested their firmware releases better.

Quote:
I could likewise say SONY TV's are Junk because mine crapped out about 6 months back with a reportedly common issue (if I believe the internet) just out of warranty...
I can attest that you're not wrong there.