View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #8
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticallion View Post
The Debug option gives me about 300 xhtml files and such. I know they can be merged, somehow, but I have about 30 or so more LRF books to reformat and work into BookDesigner here. Would be nice to simply have an html output and have one file to work with.
That's odd. I used the Debug option on one of my own LRF-only books yesterday. The Input subdir contained the book source in a single XHTML file with a single CSS file. There was also an XML file, a NCX file and an OPF file, all of which I ignored.

I have only had cause to use this method a few times and I've always ended up with the source in a single file. However as I don't know anything much about the innards of LRFs I don't know whether I've just been lucky.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote