View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:52 AM   #304
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Things I still miss are flow of text around images and some minimal table support.
If you do get around to doing tables, adding a simple math function would allow me to dump wordperfect which I use only for invoices.

Just simple addition, subtraction or multiiplication across a row and down a column would be great.

I know I am dreaming, but I am attaching a sample.

Another request would be to have search and replace return you to where you started the search.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf sampleinvoice.pdf (33.1 KB, 322 views)

Last edited by mrmikel; 05-22-2013 at 11:03 AM.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote