Thread: Traitor
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 05:08 AM   #1
nila
nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: none
Traitor

Well I've officially become a traitor.
While on a visit to the states recently I happened to go into Barnes and Nobles to see what lights they had for sale for eReaders.
I spotted the Nook with Glowlight and well, I betrayed my loyalty.
I bought one and to be honest - absolutely love it.

The backlight works brilliantly and I can now read any time I want with no problems, night reading is just as simple and just as much of a joy.

It also has buttons on either side of the device for flicking between pages and even though the device is touch, I find I am using the buttons more for changing pages as I can just rest my thumb on them when holding the device so changing pages doesn't require any movement at all, just a slight increase in pressure of my thumb.

I liked my Kobo a lot and it got me hooked on eReaders - I LOVE this however.
I'm now going to be selling my Kobo Touch.
nila is offline   Reply With Quote