View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #46
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
@tayseidel,
Regarding CoolReader, if I was to create a completely different epub which contained the same sorts of visual styles, but used totally different css class names, would your existing CoolReader config work on both epubs or would you need to totally tweak the config for the second one?

I experimented with that right after I made the CSS tweaks in Coolreader and indeed, my other epubs do not look right. So, the tweaks I made were worthless.

I am going to stick with FBreader for my ST novels since I make my own epubs of those, and I like the anti-aliasing in FBreader the best.

I'll still try tinkering around with different apps to see if I can find a reader app that can display epubs correctly when I need them to, so that I don't have to resort to using the ADE app which I don't like.
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote