View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #74
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Newegg sent me the notice and I ordered one today, so they have some in stock now.

You know much as I like this device for a number of things, so far ereading isn't one of
them. Beginning to wonder why it's a topic for MobileRead Forums. Well, I haven't
tried it with color magazines or even my new e-cookbook, it would surely shine with
those, and that would be ereading , I guess.

Luck;
Ken
I use my NookColor as an e-reader, I use the Asus as... a tablet and a netbook. The Asus has an awesome screen, and lots of great uses... just NookColor is superior form factor, IMO for e-reader. Asus TF is just to big and heavy, IMO.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote