View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:04 AM   #3
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayukawa View Post
I have a kobo wireless and I'm having trouble saving anything to the SD cards. I have one 1gb SD card that I don't have any problems with.
Hummmm... I have used a number of different cards up to 8 Gb on several different Kobo with no problem. Are the books not copying to the card at all or are the books you put on the card not processing and creating the Db links? Is this true when you sideload using Calibre?
taming is offline   Reply With Quote