View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 05:51 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryGoddess View Post
I have a 505 that I bought for a 6 month tour of the Far East. It worked for 2 months and now is a brick. I tried all the trouble shooting, charging, resetting ideas from this forum and Sony customer service. I return to the States in a week and will send it with my receipt for service. However, we are then going to Europe for 6 months. I need a machine that will work. Does the 700 have the same problem? Of course, Sony says there is no problem.
You appear to be suggesting that every PRS-505 "dies". This is certainly not the case, and there is no reason to suppose that, if you buy a PRS-700, it is any more likely to suffer problems that anyone else's is. If you read this forum, you will see that very, very few people experience problems of the type you describe - you've just been unlucky.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote