View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #54
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have somewhere in the 800-1000 range on my kindle, which is basically most of the books that I have that I'd ever consider rereading, and books that I haven't read yet that I do want to read. My wife's kind had about 3200 on it, but we were having some issues with it rebooting a lot, and taking forever to do so, so we've just cleaned it down into the 800 range also.

I like having everything I might want to read on the kindle. To me, that's part of the point in having it.

While I normally do read all the way through a book before moving on to some, sometimes I just get in a mood where I just don't want to finish reading whatever it is I started, and will move on. And sometimes I've started a book that I decided was just so bad, I didn't see the point in finishing it.
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote