View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #20
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bZkindle View Post
yifanlu- I know you plainly stated it, but just to double confirm: this will only work with K2, US version, and will not work with DX/G?
Are you planning on a DXG version?
That would make some of us deliriously happy...
I am planning to make it for every kindle K2, K2i, DX, DXi, DXG (as stated in the title). Right now, the first alpha version will be for kindle 2 only so I can work out bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekkasit View Post
I can't run update ('update_k2_2.5.8_prepare_kindle.bin') on my K2, the item 'Update Your Kindle' still disabled.

My K2 jailbroken, using NiLuJe's SS and Font Hack
What is your Kindle 2 version? (Including the long OTA number, you can find it in the settings page)

EDIT: I've updated the zip file in the post, download it again, it should work now.

Last edited by yifanlu; 04-10-2011 at 11:08 PM.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote