View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 02:39 AM   #13
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
for reading I would be just as happy with a 5 inch device, but a 6 inch device can still fit in my pocket so it doesn't really matter to me.

I have no reason to want a larger screen, and am perfectly happy with small screens. Pocket reading, that's why I like eink.
Same here. And that's why I'm waiting for the 5". 7" or larger might be good, but not for a dedicated e-reader. And when I finally got my 5" e-ink device, I think I'll still be reading on my PDA in bed (partially because of the backlight, partially because of its size and partially because of its sturdiness...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote