View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:34 AM   #4
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I have done the same as GMW with same basic results. The blogs that are worth mentioning all seem swamped and never reply.

I have not done much down in the self promotions forum here.. made a few posts (I think?) a long while back. I should probably poke around down there again - just have not used this site to market pretty much all.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote