View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #1340
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Re: Kobo Quick Buy

If you uncheck the box in the Quick Buy pop-up, you will be opted out without having to provide any details. This is what I did. I wasn't certain if it would change the account settings so immediately after unchecking the pop-up box I checked my account and it had indeed changed my purchase option to no Quick Buy. I played around a bit - logged out and in, etc. - to make sure my choice was permanent and it was.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote