View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 09:02 AM   #568
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Never noticed this thread and maybe someone has already mentioned it...but have a few friends that run/jog 40 minutes 4 times a week and keep everything in moderation and they seem to keep the weight in check... I run about 50 to 80km a week so not a problem for me....but small runs are good as well. If you really want to put off the weight try a full marathon... I am a marathon (5 or 6 a year) runner and that keeps me thin and able to dine on almost anything all the time... as long as I keep the pints in check...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote