View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 01:09 PM   #6
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
If you have a second machine or virtual machine you might want to try calibre 0.5.14 this version had the best conversion to lrf. After 0.6 epub prevailed and calibre was swapped over to a plugin system so all the 100s of hours of code on conversion to lrf that was built into 0.5.14 didn't make the transition to a plugin format. This version is not compatible with the current database in any way but should work well for stand alone conversions.

If you Google it you can still find it out there, it is about 25meg and a exe file.

Good Luck.
Thank you very much. I don't know why support for LRF would be dropped and yet continue to publish a tool which obviously flawed.

Is LRF supposed to be gone? Readers continue to download LRF books I post.
I think I have read that SONY now supports ePub.

I haven't found Calibre v. 0.5.14 but will continue to search and use it until I'm convinced LRF is now gone.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote