View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 04:16 PM   #20
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
I was a strong Sony user starting in 2007 with the 500, later the 505, 650 and T-1. With the T-1 I was getting disappointed with Sony and their offerings in the EReader market. So I tried the First Generation Amazon Paperwhite. I was hooked immediately. I feel as though Sony let me down with always being behind the times and never realizing their market. Since I have moved to the PW, I now have the ability to read my books where I left off on any device I pick up to use (IE: PW, Android Phone, Kindle Fire, I-pad, etc). I love that Amazon has a larger variety of books that I can persue. I use both Calibre and sideload my books. I am VERY saddened that Sony has decided to leave the US market. I emailed them and got a reply stating so. I used to look forward to the new Erreaders they offer and I was excited to see the T-3. I was never excited about the curvy bottom of the T-1 and its Glossy bezel.
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote