Thread: black friday
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 05:38 AM   #14
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
A lot of family's also make a special project of their presents; they disguise it as something typical for the recipient. For example; a video-lover will get a present that looks like a video-recorder on the outside. The aim of this disguises: to have a laugh and to make it hard to get to the present.
We don't do it any more in our family, as it really can be a lot of work.
That's the part I always loved... I once made a huge lego brick with 2 wheels for my little brother.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote