Thread: Which one?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #27
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
have u tried the ipad mini i have both that and kindle fire hd my partner has a kindle fire
i compare the weight and my ipad mini is the lightest weight wise for me

ive used kindle since kindle 2 but find them heavy now my ipad mini is easy for me to hold in its trident case where as the kindle is to heavy even in the same make of case

i havent much strength in hands and get pain in figures when using kindle as the screen seem much slower to respond to tapping or swiping and seem to get hotter quicker

compared to my ipad mini which is easier to hold and operate but u could try a stylus
look on special needs websites for help with your ereader

my trident case has a great grip design or there are others for my ipad mini

and there plenty of apps for the ipad mini or ipad to help with swiping and taping there are
some built in to

think the kindle only reads to u i haven't checked the accessibility options yet.
kindle fire seems to have a slight resistance on its screen when swiping
ipad mini doesn't

both device currently have no screen protector on

Last edited by sian; 07-11-2013 at 09:19 PM.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote