View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #11
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
set out your expectations, assumptions and a worked example

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepijndevos View Post
I dropped a few fonts in there, but logging all the font family names Java knows about, I only see serif, sans-serif monospaced, dialog, default, etc.

I tried adding another name to font.properties in /usr/java/lib, but that did not work.
It would be better if you explained your testing methods than saying "it did not work". I honestly don't know what "working" would be in this instance.

How would we know if in fact that font was available and it was an invocation error? for example.

So.. perhaps just set out your expectations, assumptions and a worked example and you will get better help.

: )
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote