View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:57 AM   #18
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Where do old iphones go?

I for one have never sold my old iPhones. I have the first Edge iPhone, a 3GS and the iphone 4 which I currently use. I use my older phones for remotes. One for my Sonos system and the other for my TV. My contract with ATT is over and I'm deciding who my carrier for and iPhone 5 will be. I don't have the phone yet but am in no hurry and would rather wait for all the kinks to be worked out and I can just walk into a store and get what I want.

Last edited by pagansoul; 09-28-2012 at 09:04 AM.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote