View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 05:03 PM   #45
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
So knowing this about the staff of the store you walked in and question them on pricing of current product based on an unannounced product that you saw mentioned on a internet forum because of an "unintentional" leak on a foreign website. yet you seem amazed the person didnt know the rationale behind the corporate pricing strategy.

Store employees are only informed about what they have to sell now and maybe what is new coming to the stores in the next week-month.

Try this- Go in to the Apple store and ask them why the iPhone 4 isnt on sale when you have just read the WSJ article saying the iPhone 5 will be out on Oct. 7
Cute snarkiness but not appreciated.

No, I was not "amazed"
Quote:
the person didnt know the rationale behind the corporate pricing strategy.
I asked them WHY. That's a fairly simple question and can be answered with a simple "I don't know."
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote