View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #13
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Liz Williams' Detective Inspector Chen books are set in Singapore! They're urban fantasy/sci-fi mysteries, with an interesting blending of magic and "real" life.

Also, I know a couple of Ngaio Marsh's mysteries are set in New Zealand, but her detectives are British so I don't know if that counts. (I also don't think any of her books are available as legal ebooks.)
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote