View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 03:47 AM   #36
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_ninja View Post
No Kindle will not become the dominant player, at least not with that price tag. PRS/Cybook will remain the front runners along Kindle catering to a different more geekish audience. It will be akin to PC/Mac race.
I don't follow you, Bob. The Kindle is cheaper than the Gen3, at least here in the UK.

The Kindle costs US$399, which is £200 at the current exchange rate.

The Gen3 costs £205, excluding VAT.

I really don't see how one can therefore make a price argument in favour of the Gen3, much though I like it!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote