View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 12:22 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
I think I know what happened.

I had Norton 360, but it expired and I didn't have the money to renew it. So I downloaded the trial version of AVG 9, but I didn't uninstall Norton. AVG probably quarantined Calibre.

Anyway, I decided to uninstall AVG and buy Kaspersky instead.
Kaspersky is installed, Calibre is repaired.
The problem is that Kaspersky classified Calibre as riskware. So far it is working. We will see if it still is tomorrow....
AVG 9 does not have any problem with Calibre on my systems.
You should not have 2 of any anti-whatever active at the same time.
You will need to go to Symantec and get the remover tool, otherwise you will have remnants of the yellow cr*p still infesting your machine.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote