View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Exclamation Calibre malfunction

I have the latest version of Calibre , 0.647. The last couple of days it have been... unstable.

It started yesterday, when I clicked on the shortcut and got the response: The file cannot be found. I cursed for a bit, but decided to click on the setup file, the setup process offered me the opportunity to repair Calibre. When I clicked on Calibre it worked. Or so I thought.
This morning? The same thing happend. And I have no idea what to now.

mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote