View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I think people need to remember this is a e-book reader forum. All devices are represented here, not just the Kindle.

This question really should be:

What do you like best about your Ebook reader device?

Now to answer your question.........

I love the knowlege I'm carrrying every book I 've bought/downloaded with me, whereever I am.

I love the built in dictionary.

I love being able to change the size of the words with just a touch of the button.

I love to turn the reader off, then having it open to the same page I left off when I reopen it.

I love being able to read a really heavy book, (ie The Sherlock Holmes Omnibus) with a device the size of a paperback.

I love being able to read in bed, without cramping or trying to get comfortable.

I love being able to read library books, legally, on it, knowing they will simply 'turn off' when the lending period is over.

I love the looks of my reader.......which happens to be a Kindle!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote