View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #935
Cykotitan
Enthusiast
Cykotitan is kind to children and small, furry animalsCykotitan is kind to children and small, furry animalsCykotitan is kind to children and small, furry animalsCykotitan is kind to children and small, furry animalsCykotitan is kind to children and small, furry animalsCykotitan is kind to children and small, furry animalsCykotitan is kind to children and small, furry animalsCykotitan is kind to children and small, furry animalsCykotitan is kind to children and small, furry animalsCykotitan is kind to children and small, furry animalsCykotitan is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1 WiFi
One of the things I always wanted to see in KUAL were categories. Having too many options/extensions (I have 55) in the launcher sometimes forces you to remember which page is the application you're looking for at - thus how many times you have to press the next page button.

And I'm not sure if this would work, but perhaps caching the list items would also help speed up launch time of the launcher itself, with an option to force a list update.
Again, I'm not sure if OS-level filecache is in effect here.
Cykotitan is offline   Reply With Quote