View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:12 AM   #60
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have a list in this form "author - title (book-no)" eg "Hilary Mantel - Bring Up the Bodies (97)"

By definition all the books in the list are in the library. I'm OK with getting them matched up - there are a few mismatches due to 'odd' titles etc but they're easily resolved.

When I get to the dialogue with the Edit Metadata button all I see is Title and Author.

What I want to do is to update a yes/no custom column (Fix Cover) on the books in the list to 'Yes', I don't care what the current value is (its probably undefined) so I don't want it to play any role in the matching process

How can I do that?

One idea I had was to have an option to Mark the Books a'la the Temp Marker plug in, then I can do whatever I want in regular Calibre bulk metadata edit

BTW this plug is a 'work of art'

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-16-2013 at 04:02 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote